Arriving At The Event:
Best Buy Corporate Campus, 7601 Penn Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55423
IN A MOTOR VEHICLE
Please park in the parking garage accessible from Penn Avenue, just south of 76th Street. Do not park in the Visitor’s parking lot (we’re reserving that parking lot for an electric vehicle demo).
We will have signs posted.
ON THE BUS
Penn Ave. – If you are dropped off on Penn Ave., follow the sidewalk that is to the left side of the driveway leading into the parking ramp tunnel. The sidewalk will bring attendees to the Wellness entrance where they can press the intercom to contact security to get in.
76th Street – Follow the sidewalk from the street to the Transit entrance. You will need to call on the intercom.
Knox Ave. – The patio entrance is closed at this time and getting in will be difficult. While there is an intercom at the entrance in case someone gets stuck, it is an entrance that should be avoided.
ON A BICYCLE
If anyone is riding a bicycle to the conference, please use the entrance by the basketball courts on the Penn. Ave side of the building (this is the Wellness Zone entrance). We have a large bicycle rack that you can use.
We will have signs posted.
If you choose not to attend MinneBar 11 and have already reserved a ticket, please go to http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/ to find instructions to cancel your ticket so another person can attend
– Schedule – To see a the complete session schedule, go to http://sessions.minnestar.org
– Hours – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
– Social Media – Follow MinneBar11 on social media and share your experiences
— Twitter: @minnestar
— Live blog: http://minnestar.org/liveblog/
– Event Schedule – For session information, go to http://sessions.minnestar.org/
– Physical maps are not provided with your check-in package but digital maps can be found on monitors near the Convention Center and in the Leadership Institute Hall. Additional map information can be found at http://sessions.minnestar.org/schedule
– If you are volunteering at MinneBar11, please head to the check-In tables for your assignment
– Check-in tables will be found at the entrance to the convention center, on the 2nd floor.
– Volunteers will scan your printed ticket or the Eventbrite app QR code
– At the check-in tables, you will pick up
- Your blank name tag, and customize it
- Your MinneBar11 t-shirt
- Swag from MinneBar sponsors
– If you have questions during the day, return to the check-in tables
Food & Drink
– A light breakfast will be available starting at 8:00 AM in the cafeteria area (bagels, donuts, fresh fruit, granola bars, yogurt)
– Complimentary water and soft drinks will be available all day in the cafeteria
– There will be free regular Caribou coffee (while supplies last)
– Caribou will be open 8:00 AM-1:30 PM to purchase any drinks you like
– Caribou will also be offering a special MinneBar coffee drink for sale; just ask!
– Lunch is included with your event ticket
– Pizza Luce will be provided, and can be found outside the Best Buy Cafeteria
– Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-Free options will be available
– After-Party 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
– All presenters, sponsors, and attendees are welcome to continue networking after the final sessions end
– Pick up 2 complimentary drink tickets in the cafeteria
– Beer, wine and soft drinks will be available along with a few snacks, with drink tickets only.
Convention Site Services
– WiFi – Best Buy offers complimentary guest WiFi
– Info Desk – Best Buy staffs an information desk with information about the convention center (like bathroom location, lost & found, and bike entry). The Info Desk will be located near the check-In location.
– Coat Racks – The Best Buy visitor lobby has space for 1000 coats; first come, first served
– Lost and Found – Bring all lost and found items will be to Info Desk. A contact within Best Buy will pick up all items the next day and will be the point of contact for missing items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for post-event information
– Nursing Stations – For attendees needing space for nursing, a room will be provided. Ask at the Security Desk for access
For all other questions, email email@example.com