Applications to gBETA Social Impact | Equity in Education Accelerator Due
gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
gBETA runs multiple times every year in cities across the United States. Up to five companies from a range of verticals are selected from a competitive applicant pool to participate in the free seven-week program. Participating companies receive:
– Individualized coaching and mentorship from the team of nationally ranked accelerator gener8tor on company growth and investor readiness
– Weekly “Lunch & Learns” and “Mentor Swarms”
– Investor and accelerator pitches
– $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, Paypal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft
– Ongoing post-program support and gener8tor community involvement and offerings
gBETA’s goal is that graduates will go on to participate in an investment accelerator or raise a seed round. You can see gBETA’s progress against these goals here.