Python Presentation Night
We’re virtual-only this month.
• Location: Google Meet (link available in Meetup)
** We’re looking for more speakers (and speakers at future meetings). Have something to share that you did in Python? To volunteer to speak, please fill out our form: https://forms.gle/iE3rHamBqcBAjWMF7 **
7:00 – Meetup opens live.
7:15 – Formal program (in-person and online)
Speakers (see below)
Feel free to bring any brief Python tidbits, experiences, or job openings you’d like to share with the group.
9:00 – Wrap up and Disperse
Questions will be collected from the Google Meet chat or Slack #general channel and answered live.
• Nick Bollweg — Building Python Code Quality
Tests and other tools in a codebase of any size are an agreement between you, other developers, other code, and your users. Let’s look at a few selections from the spectrum of static analysis, testing, and documentation tools, and how they can help assess, improve, and maintain quality Python code.
• You? We have space for additional speakers at this or a future meetup (Please see link below for volunteer form). Speakers can do so in-person or virtually (but you will likely want a laptop to present).
• We follow the PSF Code of Conduct: https://www.python.org/psf/conduct/
Please treat your fellow Pythonistas with respect.
• Please remember to update your meetup RSVP if you change your mind about attending.
• Volunteers to speak, host, and greet are needed for future meetups. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/iE3rHamBqcBAjWMF7
• Slack: To join the PyMNtos Slack workspace, please use https://pymntos-slackin.herokuapp.com/.
Donate to PyMNtos directly through the Python Software Foundation:
Become a supporting member of the PSF ($99/year)
Become a basic member of the PSF (FREE). With this membership, you may consider adding a donation – https://www.python.org/psf/donations/
Or consider donating to PyMNtos via the PSF. This helps support local expenses like pizza when we meet in person: https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10