The Impact of You ™ – The Power of Your Personal Brand in Business & in Life
The Minnesota Technology Association and Women Leading in Technology are excited to kick off another year of learning and networking – we’re also excited to offer special discounted event pricing for MnTech members ($5 off). Join us on February 28 to hear a keynote speech from global personal branding and personal impact expert, Kathleen Crandall, who will present on The Impact of You ™ – The Power of Your Personal Brand in Business & in Life.
Every person has a brand, and it makes an impact in every way we show up whether we’re aware of it or not. It’s crucial to have awareness of how your brand and impact come to life – both in business and in our personal lives. This interactive session will deliver profound insights to help you understand, leverage, and bring your personal brand to life with consistency, confidence, and intention through your Brand Voice (every way you communicate – online, in-person, and in writing – even body language); your Brand Image (what people see – in-person, on LinkedIn, on a corporate website or bio, etc.); and your Brand Experience (your interactions with other people – behaviors).
Seven key takeaways you’ll learn through this experience include:
– What is a Personal Brand, really
– Personal Brand vs. Personal Impact and why it matters
– One easy and amazing tip to stand out
– Why most elevator speeches are forgettable and lack impact
– The secret to a high-impact answer to “tell me about yourself”
– Tips on how to understand what YOUR brand is
– How to bring your brand to life, consistently and mindfully
4:30 to 5:30 – Networking, drinks and appetizers
5:30 to 7:00 – Program
7:00 to 7:30 – More networking to close out the evening