UofM Alumni Entrepreneur Winter Networking Event
Connect with fellow entrepreneurs at the Alumni Entrepreneur Winter Networking Event. Hear a brief talk from Kelly O’Shaughnessy about her family business and issues they resolved. Dive into learning through a facilitated AMA (Ask Me Anything) round of questions from attendees.
Our goal is to create a warm environment for learning, growing and sharing challenges that others may have faced on their own. We want to help entrepreneurs feel less isolated in their journey and build relationships. Dress is business casual.
– Hear a short presentation and Q&A with our featured speaker
– Learn more about how the University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA) can help you grow your business
– Enjoy appetizers and your first drink on us
– Enter to win prizes, including a free business listing on the MN Alumni Market and UMAA membership ($150 Value)
– Tour (Optional): Learn how O’Shaughnessy makes American Whiskey in the traditional style of triple copper pot distillation. Following your tour, experience an intimate component tasting where you can taste exactly what makes up the unique blend of Keeper’s Heart Whiskey.
3:45 p.m. Optional Tour (Register Here) Space is Limited.
4:30 p.m. Networking
5:00 p.m. Program Kick-Off
5:15 p.m. Featured Alumni Entrepreneur Speaker: Kelly O’Shaughnessy
5:45-6:30 p.m. Networking
UMAA Members: $20/person
Optional Tour: $15/person
If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may complete the UMAA Career Engagement Fee Assistance form.
UMAA Refund Policy
The University of Minnesota Alumni Association is dedicated to providing welcoming, inclusive, and respectful events for all alumni and friends. If you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-2323.
Please register no later than February 9, 2023.