The Community Host (CH) has a very unique and important role on the Fueled Collective team. They are the first touchpoint that many of our members and guests experience, while they must also maintain a keen awareness of location activity and space maintenance during their scheduled shifts. Community Hosts have a strong sense of customer service, flexibility, adaptability and detail to spatial organization.
WHAT THIS ROLE INCLUDES:
- Delivering exceptional experiences of hospitality daily to every member and guest who enters our Fueled Collective spaces – whether they are workspace members, meeting and event clients, or public guests
- Working efficiently to help solve member’s productivity needs and building relationships with current members, including those with coworking memberships and members in dedicated spaces
- Contributing to the daily maintenance of the space by participating in space cleanliness, tidiness, and small maintenance projects as needed
- Other areas and tasks as needed
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You are looking for a flexible, part time role.
- You are an accomplished multitasker who prioritizes and attacks each day.
- You’re self-motivated and a self-starter, and are able to handle the ambiguity of a growing small business environment
- You have experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- You desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You anticipate situations and are usually steps ahead of most people, solving challenges and leading the way
- You have a “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of accountability
- You care deeply about our membership and the entrepreneurial and small business communities
- If you don’t know how to do something, you are excited to learn something new