Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for an IT Applications Team Lead to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2022 and 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2021 and 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com) and were certified in successive years as a 2022 and 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada). What’s more, we were recently named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd most innovative security company.
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
IT Applications Team Lead
- Guide applications and access control management. Manage and support the internal provisioning and de-provisioning of user access requests through RBAC methods, associated workflows and business needs.
- Coordinate and gather requirements related to day-to-day operations as well as internal projects.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance for new and existing projects to internal teams.
- Works effectively and collaboratively with various business units to gain alignment on priorities, goals and options.
- Manage secure access to applications.
- Assist IT with identifying opportunities for automation and automate your work as much as possible.
- Assist senior manager in ordering licenses to meet onboarding and request demands.
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on but must also have a strong ability to delegate and lead a team of IT professionals to complete various sized projects and ongoing day to day support work
- 50% Hands on work, 50% team leadership and delegation
- Advanced SaaS administration knowledge of varying degrees
- ServiceNow knowledge of incident, request, problem, change management, and software asset management
- Advanced experience managing and supporting corporate approved apps such as Slack, Zoom, O365, etc. and the ability to properly integrate these with an identity provider (Okta).
- Fluency with IAM concepts, and cloud-based applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and strategic foresight
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple IT and business functional areas.
- Experience with leading a team.
- 5+ years in application/IAM management
- 3+ Years in a direct supervisory role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior project management, leadership and supervisory skills
- Typically 10% or less of business travel
Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
Background checks are required for this position Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you are excited about this role, but do not meet all the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you are the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.