Our WeWay Tech lead is the team member who functions as a mentor to our regional teams, they meet with our PMO’s and leads each one of the projects he is assigned to and facilitates the technical understanding between PM and Client been responsible for helping drive the high-level architectural discussions regarding the work that the team is doing.
- Good communication skills (English Advance).
- Convert client requirement into Technical Requirement.
- Able to take the client call or chat.
- Able to chat internally between all offices.
- Technical communication with the client.
- A global understanding of current projects your team is working on, not just tickets worked.
- Work with PO/PM to plan stories and break down into tasks.
- Ensure all work is properly estimated before each sprint.
- Ticket Management and assignment.
- Help PO, Sales, Marketing.
- Branch Management.
- Code Review of other developers.
- Lead Development Team.
- Responsibility of Feature.
- Conduct Developer L10.
- Ensure team is staying on-task and focused.
- Understanding the skill sets of team members.
- Delegating work to other team members.
- Share different skillsets of team members to ensure efficiency with the PO/PM.
- Technical and Client’s Requirement Understanding.
- Follow Up of questions with PO/Client.
- Estimation capability.
- Magento Professional with more than 5 years of experience Fullsteam.
- Magento Solution Specialist Certification (Optional).
- Advanced Conversational or Native English.
Coding & Technology
- Magento 1 and 2.
- Module Planning.
- Knowledge of Magento2 features for different editions.
- Work as per Magento coding standard.
- Repository Management (Git, Bitbucket etc.).
- Know how to Merge tickets, PR’s.
- Schedule regular clean up repository.
- Able to deploy code on dev, stage, and live server.
- Debugging Skills.
- Help developers.
- Work delivery on time.
- Documentation of feature.
- Server basic knowledge.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Review and update the confluence document periodically.
- Able to write Technical Blogs.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Share Knowledge to the team using Internal Webinar.
- Attend webinars organized by Magento or other companies to be familiar with what’s new in Magento.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Work from home
- Weekends off
- Leaves and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits