We’re looking for a hardworking, performance-driven marketer who makes just as much sense on paper as they do culturally. We’re a seasoned team comfortable in our areas of expertise with the shared vision of creating a great company. We celebrate wins together and debrief missed opportunities so we can get the win the next time. We believe in supporting each other, improving the company through transparency, and creating a culture that is inclusive in every way.
What Makes Augurian a Great Place to Work
- We live by our values; Drive Success, Build Innovation, Expect Respect, Work-Life Balance, Cultivate Growth, Honor Teamwork, Live Honest, and Have Fun!
- We employ the best and brightest talent in the Twin Cities and have a culture and programs that create rapid development of our team.
- We give our team the power to do great work. If ownership, flexibility and accountability are important to you, Augurian might be the place for you. We remove barriers so that you can create and implement new ideas and do your best work without having to worry about red tape at every turn.
- We are award winning; for our culture, our work and our growth.
- We care about our people. That’s why we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible PTO
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Charity matching program
- Mental health programs
- Employee resource groups
- Hybrid model company wide
What You’ll Do
- Tracking and measurement setup including GTM with custom events, GA, Call Tracking, Live Chat tracking, etc.
- GA4 migrations
- Analytics and tag management audits
- Setting up data warehouses, cleaning the data if needed and making it useable for other applications
- Conceptualizing and creating reports for our teams with visual tools such as Google Data Studio
- Insights and analysis to support our clients
- Connecting CRM and Analytics data
- Supporting internal leadership team by connecting non client facing systems
- Assisting sales and leadership in selling analytics services
- Developing best-practices and process for the analytics team to follow
- 3-5 years in an Analytics role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and ability to implement damn near anything with development assistance
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and ability to implement on your own
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization platforms
- Ability to work with multiple tech stacks and integrate data from CRM to GA
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of common attribution models and experience developing custom models to influence media mix
- Ability to lead and grow a team with past examples
- Strong communication and ability to explain complex topics to different audiences with varying degrees of sophistication
- Nice to have (not required)
- Ability to send and fetch data from a database such as Big Query or Redshift
Our Promise to You
We will provide an environment where you can experience exponential growth. We have found that our team + clients + culture allows for faster development in turn creating more opportunity. We will give you freedom to take ownership of your clients, team and results while providing enough guidance and structure so you don’t feel like you’re on an island. We will live by our core values and ensure that everyone on our team is held to the highest standard so that you can have confidence you are working with the best.
Augurian is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive agency where differences are valued and all people have the same opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Augurian was founded in 2016 and has seen tremendous growth every year since ranking in the Inc 5000 and MSPBJ Fast 50 the last two years (2020 and 2021). We were founded to help leaders have confidence in their digital marketing investments. Our core focus is driving business growth and helping our clients meet and exceed their goals through paid media (SEM), organic search (SEO), content marketing, and marketing analytics. Augurian helps modern day business, financial and marketing executives solve critical marketing challenges and Have Confidence in their digital marketing investments.