Sales Operations Support Specialist (Contract)
Duration: Now – October 2023
Remote in USA: ability to work 7/8 am to 3/4 pm EST
Pay rate: Up to $21/hr
Our Sales Operations Support Specialist will assist with the full cycle of customer equipment orders, working both with internal team members and direct customer contacts. This is a critical role for our organization because it supports one of our largest, international clients with high volume ordering. The role requires an extremely high level of attention to detail, strong customer service skills, and outstanding time management and organizational skills.
Thinking ahead, seeing beyond, and building together
We work alongside organizations to help accelerate their progress toward a digital future. With more than two decades of success behind us, we have the experience to help companies do what they do best, even better. Then we roll up our sleeves to accelerate their growth through technology and innovation.
OST has offices in Michigan and Minnesota with teammates sitting across the nation. Our customers include organizations ranging from startups to global Fortune 500 companies. With an employee-first culture driving our success for 25 years, OST has been recognized for excellence, including in Inc. Magazine’s 5,000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, in CRN’s Tech Elite 250, and as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Create customer requisitions and enter into 3rd Party Portal
- Monitor approval flow of customer requisitions & maintain customer requisition tracking worksheet
- Enter purchase orders into a 3rd Party Portal
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet
- Update customers on their orders
- Attend weekly calls with vendors
- Assist with inventory management – both OST and Customer – work on scheduling deliveries with technicians in US and UK and managing current, on-site inventory
- Keep inventory report updated with serial numbers
- General fulfilling and end of month fulfilling
- Follow up on deadlines
- Prioritize and organize 4 inboxes, bringing urgent requests to the appropriate team members and keep Outlook customer folders up to date by filing completed tasks
- Assist with pricing updates, return process, and entering tickets in internal system
- Keep updated documentation on processes
- Assist Account Executive with all NetSuite (CRM) processes
- Provide support within our established turnaround time guidelines for preparation and updates of product and software quotes
- Assist with processing product orders by generating purchase order
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to pivot between multiple projects and work in an ever-evolving environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail second to none
- Strong communication skills
You matter! Your experiences matter, your journey with OST matters, and your success matters. People drive all our achievements, and we know that taking care of each other takes care of everything else. This is why we strive to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within our company, the work we do, and our communities. We’ll surely face challenges along the way. And we’ll all continually learn from them to build a caring culture true to our guiding principles: honor, delight, serve, embrace, and learn.
OST is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please visit our website at www.ostusa.com for more information on our company and other opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Type: Salaried
Posted by OST on May 8, 2023