The Senior Developer will provide architectural guidance to our teams, work in development, implementation, and maintenance of complex, multi-tiered applications.
- Able to write technical blogs
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Share knowledge with team
- Attend webinars organized by Magento or other companies to be familiar with what’s new in Magento 2.
- Work with PMO team to plan stories and break them down into tasks.
- Ensure all work is properly estimated before each sprint.
- Ticket Management and assignment including verifying if tickets have the following
- Correct description.
- Ticket updates.
- Realistic due dates and timeline.
- Help PMO, Sales, Marketing.
- Repository Management.
- Code Review of other developers.
- Lead Team of developers.
- Ensure team is staying on-task and focused.
- Understanding the skill sets of team members.
- Delegating work to other team members.
- Share different skillsets of team members to ensure efficiency with the PMO team.
- Technical Requirement Understanding
- Estimation capability
- Documentation of feature
- Multistore management and configuration
- Problem Solver
- More than 2 years of Magento experience.
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Magento advanced knowledge: Dependency injection, Plugins, Classes overriding, JSmixins, UI components.
- Module Planning, 3rd Party Module installation, and configuration.
- Module Planning: Dependencies, Data Patches, DBSchemas.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 features for different editions
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Local QA of own work
- Work as per Magento coding standard including
- CSS3, and CSS compilers: SASS and LESS.
- JS libraries: jQuery, RequireJS, PrototypeJS.
- JS frameworks: KnockoutJS, ReactJS, VueJS, or Angular
- Grunt or Gulp
- JSON and XML data formats
- Knowledgeable of Repository Management (VCS) (desirable): Subversion, Git Tools:
- GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Know how to Merge tickets, PR’s
- Schedule regular clean up repository.
- Able to deploy code on dev, stage, and live server.
- One PHP framework including but not limited to Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, and Symfony.
- PHP 7+ and Composer.
- Debugging Skills.
- Help developers with various tasks.
- Work delivery on time.
- Documentation of feature.
- Server basic knowledge.
- Apache or NGINX configuration.
- Server Tuning.
- Log review and debugging.
- Installing and configuration Memcahce, Varnish, Fastly and Redis.
- Experience integrating ERPs, CRMs, PIMs into Magento.
- Experience with API Client-Server development.
- Experience with one RDBS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, or similar.
- Basic knowledge (desirable) on:
- Facebook shopping, FB pixel, and FB eCommerce events integration Knowledge of Repository Management (VCS): Subversion, Git (desirable). Tools: GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Learn new things when Idle
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Review and update internal documentation
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce.
(Benefits vary depending on contract location).
- Work from home
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: Las Americas (Canada, USA, México, LATAM), APAC