Hello, we’re Augeo- architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we’re passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
We’re looking for an experienced Node Software Engineer, with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and prioritization capabilities, to join our team. In this role, you will help build the future of the Structural division.
Expectations of the Role
- You will lead the development of new features and ongoing maintenance and infrastructure upgrades in our web server and associated services
- You will research and plan for ongoing improvements to the libraries and technologies in use
- You will establish best practices around testing, performance, and application security
- You will support the other back-end engineers and collaborate with the product and front-end development teams
- You have experience writing code in a production environment developing modern web applications
- You have experience with unit-testing
- You have experience with Node, MongoDB, Typescript, and GraphQL
Most important to us is attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Augeo shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a results-oriented and team-based atmosphere. In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who wants to help our customers succeed, is adept at problem-solving, and thrives in a constantly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
We would also ideally like to see the following:
- You thrive when trusted to make the right decisions, but don’t hesitate to ask for clarification or help when you could use it.
- You’re organized and passionate about documenting services you write for other developers or customers.
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’re curious and stay up-to-date with new technologies and how other companies are using them to their advantage.
Benefits of joining our team
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and flexible work schedule
- 401(k) Plan
- Fun and casual work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Rewards & Incentives