As SPS Commerce continues our journey to $1b the security of our customer data is paramount. To that end we are looking for a Senior Security Engineering Manager to join our team. On our team we #succeedtogether to deliver best in class solutions. If you are a collaborative leader with a SecDevOps mentality we want to talk to you.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a highly collaborative expert in security with the ability to influence and drive change throughout the organization
- Results matter to you and you measure your success on the success of your team by leading the way as a stakeholder of technology services
- You have a thirst for growth in your professional career and are adaptive to the changes that are par for the course in a fast-paced work environment
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources, and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What is the day-to-day like?
The Sr. Manager, Security is responsible for the management of the security engineering and operations program at SPS. This position has day-to-day operational responsibilities to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of SPS’s critical systems and data. The highly technical individual will drive implementation of practical, risk-based security controls across SPS.
- Develop vision for security monitoring and reporting for security events
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team, focused on proactive identification and response to potential security issues globally
- Directly lead the security engineering and operations team, consisting of offshore resources, associate engineers, and expert security engineers of multiple levels
- Lead the 24/7 security incident management process
- Hire, develop, and retain top security engineering and operations talent and develops a high-performing team
- Interface with all technical teams to drive technical security implementations, focusing on implementing risk-based controls aligned with business objectives
- Lead vulnerability management technology, process, and people and provides direction for continual improvement
- Partners with Technology to continuously improve SPS’s vulnerability management program
- Develop and implement a security threat management program at SPS, to proactively identify and manage potential security threats to SPS
What experience and skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of management experience, 10+ years of total experience
- Proven experience developing people leaders and demonstrated experience working through others to complete work and resolve issues
- Deep technical knowledge rooted in experience implementing security controls at all layers
- Deep Technical knowledge in Multi-Cloud Security, Product & Data Security, Infrastructure & Network Security, Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring & Incident Response
- Experience deploying ISO, NIST CSF, & SOC security controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, influence and partner across technology
- Proven staff management skills in global settings
What experience is preferred?
- Master’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications such as GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Understanding of private, public, and hybrid cloud operations
- This position requires the individual to have access to highly confidential records and information
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
** EOE including disability / veteran **