Hello, we’re Augeo- architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we’re passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
The Software Engineer creates software using the right programming languages, platforms and architectures. Not only do they build their systems, but they also develop, test, improve and maintain software by other engineers.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (React or React Native)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required.