Job ID 249251
Date posted 11/03/2022
Location : Hopkins, Minnesota
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Solution Architect will consult and provide direction on all management and development of technology solutions related to the business and its complex set of integrations and interfaces to other parts of the organization. In this role, you will balance responsibilities and understand both business and technical needs in the translation of business needs into a coherent strategy that puts data, process and technology in place.
- Develop a good understanding of business strategy and most specifically its direction in terms of process, data and technology.
- Analyze user system and application needs, resolve and evaluate potential solutions, develop system target architecture to meet the requirements.
- Work with the business to help craft the direction of the products based on a combined knowledge of what is technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Design and estimate coordinated solutions which may include applications, databases, networks and related systems.
- Provide consult and strategic architectural oversight during the design, build and test phases and tests automation of all projects.
- Evaluate industry trends and vendor products in close consultation with solution owners and architects.
- Proactively participate in the assessment of potential projects and the development of a meaningful roadmap for delivery.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Extensive experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with integrations to ERP, data platforms and other adjacent technology systems that support commercial activities
- Confirmed expertise in crafting end to end solutions
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Minimum of 10 years of information technology and business or industry work experience
- Experience with multiple instance strategy and additional Salesforce Clouds including Marketing Cloud and CPQ
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.