We’re looking for a hardworking, performance-driven marketer who makes just as much sense on paper as they do culturally. We’re a seasoned team comfortable in our areas of expertise with the shared vision of creating a great company. We celebrate wins together and debrief missed opportunities so we can get the win the next time. We believe in supporting each other, improving the company through transparency, and creating a culture that is inclusive in every way.
What Makes Augurian a Great Place to Work
- We live by our values; Drive Success, Build Innovation, Expect Respect, Work-Life Balance, Cultivate Growth, Honor Teamwork, Live Honest, and Have Fun!
- We employ the best and brightest talent in the Twin Cities and have a culture and programs that create rapid development of our team.
- We give our team the power to do great work. If ownership, flexibility and accountability are important to you, Augurian might be the place for you. We remove barriers so that you can create and implement new ideas and do your best work without having to worry about red tape at every turn.
- We are award winning; for our culture, our work and our growth.
- We care about our people. That’s why we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible PTO
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Charity matching program
- Mental health programs
- Employee resource groups
- Hybrid model company wide
What You’ll Do
- Holistic management of clients (you will head up strategy, execution, reporting and will be working directly with our clients)
- Potential management of other employees and/or contractors
- Lead strategic sessions with clients enabling their knowledge of their business and pairing your expertise
- Ensure production deadlines are met while maintaining quality and integrity with strong attention to detail
- Analysis of campaign, creative, keywords + further ability to analyze via segmentation of these components
- Help in the creation and pitching of new business
- Onboarding and getting necessary access to new accounts (AdWords, Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
- Internal feedback on client satisfaction and thoughtful contribution to team meetings
- Learn, grow and share knowledge with the team
- Collaborate with other teams within Augurian for cross functional insights and planning
- Work alongside junior team members in a strategic leadership role on client accounts, to gain valuable mentorship and managerial experience
- 2+ years experience leading paid programs including paid search and paid social
- Proven experience managing performance goals for lead-based and ecom clients
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Understanding of testing methodology and experience creating winning testing strategies
- Strong analytical skills. Has the ability to uncover insights from large data sets, and utilize that information to drive performance.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, self-starter.
- Proven track record of managing expectations, getting results and keeping clients happy
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish, using tools, like Asana or other project management softwares, familiarity with EOS a plus
- Critical thinker that can understand complex client problems and determine best course of action
- Self starter that is interested in helping to build strategic and operational improvements to support a growing company.
Our Promise to You
We will provide an environment where you can experience exponential growth. We have found that our team + clients + culture allows for faster development in turn creating more opportunity. We will give you freedom to take ownership of your clients, team and results while providing enough guidance and structure so you don’t feel like you’re on an island. We will live by our core values and ensure that everyone on our team is held to the highest standard so that you can have confidence you are working with the best.
Augurian is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive agency where differences are valued and all people have the same opportunity to belong, contribute and thrive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Augurian was founded in 2016 and has seen tremendous growth every year since ranking in the Inc 5000 and MSPBJ Fast 50 the last two years (2020 and 2021). We were founded to help leaders have confidence in their digital marketing investments. Our core focus is driving business growth and helping our clients meet and exceed their goals through paid media (SEM), organic search (SEO), content marketing, and marketing analytics. Augurian helps modern day business, financial and marketing executives solve critical marketing challenges and Have Confidence in their digital marketing investments.