Excited by the work of a Start-Up, but looking for the stability of a solid profitable privately held company? Cargill’s Digital Business Studio is where we build the next generation of innovative digital products in the Food and Ag space, providing the capital needed to make them a reality. If your project doesn’t move forward, you move on to the next big idea and bring it to life!!
Our Ventures Tech Lead will architect, design and develop new and existing solutions for the organization’s emerging digital startups. In this role, you will discover and deliver solutions to complex and varied problems to enable the venture’s digital future. You will bring order to ambiguous scenarios and apply in depth and broad knowledge of architectural, engineering and security practices to ensure your solutions are viable, scalable, resilient and robust and will share knowledge on modern practices and technologies to the shared engineering community.
- Architect, design and develop new digital solutions from the ground up, including all aspects of application delivery including cloud provisioning, deployment pipeline, software development, testing and security
- Participate in peer code review sessions to review code, coach peers and ensure code quality.
- Incorporate the company’s engineering and development best practices within the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing and security principles, to deliver high quality code rapidly.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Potential Customers and other stakeholders to lead demonstration and continuous feedback sessions to improve development and help drive the long-term vision.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed experience automating pipelines for continuous integration, testing, delivery and security
- Confirmed experience architecting applications, databases, services or integrations
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Previous experience in technology startups
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure and AWS