Minnestar’s 2020 Year in ReviewMinnestar
What a year!
We (as well as many others in the community) were handed some lemons this year with the pandemic and man did we make some sweet, sweet lemonade.Take a look at some highlights from this wild year, learn more about what is ahead, and find ways to support the community below!
- Building off the success of our Lightning Talks event during Twin Cities Startup Week, we’re back for a bigger better launch in 2021!
Techies Who ____
- Launching a new series next year for folks to connect with one other around fun pastimes. Examples might include: Techies who Game, Techies who Paint, Techies who Peloton, etc.
Get ready for more events, more ways for the community to learn, connect and engage!
The success of this year is only because of incredible people like you who support our mission of building, nurturing and engaging those interested in technology through meaningful connection.
Two ways you can support Minnestar and the MN tech community:
- Become a Community Supporter: for individuals looking to support the MN tech community, and our work connecting it
- Become a Minnestar Sponsor: for businesses looking to support MN’s tech ecosystem. We’ve got brand new shiny benefits below – and once it is safe to gather in person again we will have even more!
Thank you all for an incredible year. Wishing you a safe, healthy and joyful holiday season.
– Your friends at Minnestar