Minnestar’s Newest Educational Series: MinneAMAMinneAMA
Have you ever wanted to ask questions and learn directly from industry leaders who know it best (from the comfort of your home or office)? We are excited to announce our the latest educational series from Minnestar: MinneAMA.
At Minnestar, we’re known for some of the largest community events where thousands of technologists come together to learn, build, connect and grow. However, we realize that not everyone is able to attend in-person events. So we’re bringing the learning and connection to you!
Each month, we are hosting a virtual AMA (or Ask Me Anything) session on a different topic with subject matter experts from our community. Ask questions, and learn from the best of the best – all via an easy Zoom webinar link.
We’re pretty lucky to have a large concentration of brilliant folks in our community, and we are excited to host a conversation on each of these topics. Be sure to click on the links below and join us for these virtual ‘Ask the Tech-xpert’ sessions:
- October 30th: Perfecting Your Pitch (get tickets here)
- Featuring Brett Brohl, Managing Director of Techstars Farm to Fork and Clarence Bethea, CEO of Upsie
- November 20th: Cultivating a Diverse & Inclusive Workplace (get tickets here)
- Featuring Caroline Karanja of 26 Letters
- December 18th: Hiring Junior Devs 101 (get tickets here)
- Featuring Matt Decuir of Invisible Network & Mpls Jr Devs and folks from The Hatchery
Can join us, but want to get your questions answered? Submit them ahead of time to email@example.com and we will try and include them in the session.
All sessions will be recorded and shared with our mailing list (not on the mailing list yet? Catch these sessions and community updates by joining here).
Pack a lunch and bring your questions for these powerhouse leaders!